Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quick Update

Hi guys. I hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend. I just had a few things to mention, and thought I'd update the site. First, I added a new poll a few days ago. Vote on your all-time favorite "pony car." What had the best body lines? The best engines? Mopar? FoMoCo? GM? Vote for your preferred musting imitator before this month's meeting, where I'll announce the results.

Secondly, and more importantly, I've got an update from Tim Day about the "Time Marches On" fund raiser for an old time downtown city clock in Centennial Park, across from the Porterville City Hall. Here is the correct information, sent to me from Tim:

The cars need to arrive [at the fairgrounds] about 4 pm to get parked and setup, with the event starting at 5pm till midnight. We need to enter through the north gate on Murray and Garden street. They will let us exit through the same north gate on the hour, if people want to leave early and don't want to stay until midnight. John Dillon has additional information and "Time Marches ON" tickets for participating cars.

Hope to see you all at the breakfast run Saturday morning, 7:30AM at the Porterville Trailer Center.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: