Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cruise Night Friday!

How's everyone doing? I can't wait to see you all tomorrow night at the September cruise night at the Porterville Pizza Factory. I'll be trying out a new feature here this month: the Rollin' Relic of the Month. Want to have your ride fully featured here? Then make sure to come on out to the cruise night Friday where I'll make my first choice.

I'd like to take a quick note to correct an error (sorry, I make 'em too). The contact number on the Rollin' Relics Poker Run 2008 flyer is incorrect. It should be: 559-805-3379. I've already posted the erroneous version of the flyer, but I'll post the right one soon.

If you miss the cruise night, don't fear, we've got lots of great things to do really soon:
  • Saturday, September 6th: the Monte Vista School Car Show (see flyer below); and the Teen Challenge Show in Shafter, CA
  • Saturday, September 13th: the Rollin' Relics September Breakfast Run will meet at the Porterville Trailer Center at 7:30AM to cruise up to the Country Waffle in Lindsay, and then to the Aero Dogs Car Show in Tulare after breakfast.

No comments: