Friday, June 20, 2008

June Cruise Night

Hi guys. I hope everyone is doing well. I know you've all been waiting patiently for the June '08 Cruise Night photos. I've posted all of them that I have save one. Tomorrow, I'll post the winner of the cruise night's Car of the Month. Is it a car? Is it a truck? Is it both? Find out tomorrow. I'll also try and do some other site updates tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the photos, and some upcoming events:
  • Monday (June 23th), the online poll (vote for your favorite meeting place) will end at 8:00PM, so make sure and vote if you'd like to. I'll announce the results at the meeting Tuesday.
  • Tuesday (June 24th), the Rollin' Relics Monthly Meeting at the Santa Fe Plaza at 6:00PM, then cruise to the Three Amigos Restaurant. Don't forget to pay your club dues by the end of the month. There will be a $10 charge for late dues.
  • Saturday (June 28th), the Rollin' Relics Annual Picnic at Bartlet Park (Arbor 17), starts at 10:00AM. There will also be a chili cook-off, judged at 11:30.
















No comments: