Friday, June 6, 2008

June Cruise Night

Hi everybody.  I know you all already know when the cruise nights are, but I thought I'd post a little reminder.  Not only is tonight our monthly cruise night, but club dues are due by the end of the month.  I just thought I'd put that in, because tonight is a good night to pay, and if you don't get your dues in by the end of the month, there will be a $10 fee added onto the $25 annual dues; so pay up.  Don't forget, I'll have lots of photos posted of the cruise night right here on the Rn'R Blog, tonight or tomorrow.  I'll also have details about the breakfast run next weekend, and much more.  By the way, I've posted a poll about a week ago, so if you'd like, go ahead and vote.  I'll share the results at the next meeting.  I'll also have a site hit counter coming up really soon (to tally the sites visitors).  Hope to see you tonight!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: