Friday, August 8, 2008

August Events

Hi Guys. I know you've all been waiting for an update with the new August calender and club events. So here it is in case you missed the meeting or cruise night. Again, I'm sorry it took so long for me to update the blog.

If you can't tell, I've recently changed the look of the site. Like it? Feel free to leave comments. I've also added the Rollin' Relics Classified section, so if you're looking for a part or car, or trying to sell one, drop me a line at: blueomni87@yahoo.com. The classifieds are for Rollin' Relics Car Club members only.

There's lots of things to do this weekend in your car, so I'd like to highlight a few:
  • Saturday August 9th: we'll be having our monthly breakfast run. This month we'll be going to Boss Hog's in Farmersville. Like every month, we'll meet at 7:30AM at the Porterville Trailer Center and cruise to breakfast.
  • Saturday August 9th: head on down to Main Street for the Hot Summer Daze Show in Porterville from 11:00AM to 6:00PM.
  • Saturday August 9th: the Central Valley Explosion will be held at the Visalia Convention Center.
  • Wednesday August 13th: the club will have a Poker Run committee meeting at the Pizza Factory at 6:00PM. Anyone interested is welcome to come.
  • I'll have more updates through September coming soon, so stay tuned...

No comments: