Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sorry it's been a while

Hi Rollin' Relics.  I'm glad I was able to see so many of you at last weeks meeting.  It was quite a break since we skipped the July cruise night.  Unfortunately I've been pretty under the weather lately, and wasn't able to get out to the August cruise night.  So no, I don't have any photos to show you.  If anyone out there has any photos of it that they want to share on the blog, feel free to e-mail them to me.  In a few days, I'll post the new calendar for August events.  Again, I'm sorry for the delay.  I'll also start working on the new Rn'R Blog Classifieds.  If club members want to buy or sell anything (car related only, of course), just e-mail me a description, and I'll post it online.  Hope to see you all at the breakfast run Saturday morning, Aug. 9th.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: