Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Car Show Photos Coming Soon...

Hi guys.  I know you've all been waiting for new photos of the Rollin' Relics 2008 Car Show.  Well, I've got a lot of them.  Some of you even sent a few in (thanks, by the way).  Now I just have to cut my selection down so I can post them here.  Unfortunately, I can't put them all on, and it takes a while (dial-up, ugh!); but I'll get as many posted as I can over the next few days.  What a great show, though!  I don't think we've ever had that many entries.  Not to mention the great addition of the A&W Truck, huh?  That really hit the spot on a warm day.

But that's not all.  This and every Thursday, go on down to Visalia for the weekly A&W Cruise Night in on Mooney Blvd.  This is really a great cruise night, and you get to eat at A&W.  That's worth the trip right there.  I'll try and get out there tomorrow and take some photos, so if you want your car's picture right here, get on out there.  Hope to see lots of Rollin' Relics soon.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: