Friday, May 9, 2008

Rollin' Relics 2008 Car Show Photos (2)

Finally, the last of the Car Show Photos. These are the rest of what I took at the show. I know that they look small, but just click on the photo that you want to see to view it at 100%. They are compressed for the site because large ones would take up too much of the page, and because I have a slow connection. I'll try to get them printed out before the next meeting, so If you see one here of your car and want a 4X6, just come to the next meeting or cruise night.

A few events for tomorrow:
  • Breakfast Run to Dimples Diner in Visalia. Meet at the Porterville RV lot by 8:00AM
  • Exeter Car Show
  • Aero Dog Cruise Night in Tulare
  • Kernville Car Show
As Always, if you have any events or information that you would like me to add, just e-mail me at: blueomni87@yahoo.com or blueomni87@gmail.com. Enjoy the photos...
















No comments: