Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rn'R Blog Update

I'm going to start trying out a few new things with the Rn'R Blog over the next few days and weeks.  You might not notice many differences, but I thought I would bring up a few important ones.

One thing that a lot of people have been asking for is a hit counter--a tally for the number of visitors to the site.  It doesn't take much to get it going and it won't cost anything.  I should have a counter up and running by the end of the month.

Another thing you might notice (it's already up and working) is the survey.  Every month, I'll post a new survey/poll that anyone can vote on.  You can check it out and vote now; it's just down and to the left below the blog archive.  Because of the active discussion at the last meeting, this months question is: where should the Rollin' Relics hold their monthly meetings?  The poll will close the day before the June meeting so I can announce the results to the club.

Let me note, this poll is not official.  The club will not change its meeting place based upon this poll; it's just to inspire discussion and have fun.  If the poll becomes popular, I might even do it more often (weekly?).  Either way, I hope you enjoy the site, and I'll keep trying to make it better.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: